- Assistant Manager – OER is responsible for providing strategic guidance to teams in Admissions and Marketing Departments with regard to achievement of set targets and day to day execution of duties.
- Student recruitment and enrollment starting from enquiry to enrollment; communication with stakeholders; submission of invoices to sponsors and ensuring timely payment.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Qualifications : Master of Business Administration
- Must have experience of working in the area of International Development, Academic Honesty, Quality Assurance of Student Support Services and working in a leadership position.
- Candidates having more than 5 years of experience in handling similar roles in University or School environment will be given preference.
- Must have been in a leadership position before, managing large teams across multiple locations.
- Requires holistic skills in the field of Marketing and its quality assurance, strong knowledge, understanding and know-how of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Experience in working with Admissions applications systems in Institutions of Higher Education. Experience, understanding and know-how of Admissions policies, procedures and processes in a Higher Education Institution.