Machabeng College is an international institution of learning fully accredited by IB and CIE. The school is a member of the Council of International School (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), and Association of International School in Africa (AISA). It offers the British National Curriculum in the Lower School, the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) in the Middle School, and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) in the Upper School. It is open to all academically qualified students, regardless of religious affiliation or national origin.
• Security Guard – LGCSE/COSC level and 3 years of experience
• Gardener – LGCSE/COSC and 3 years of experience
• Cleaners – LGCSE/COSC and 2 years of experience
The College is looking for hard-working, experienced, altruistic, internationally-minded, innovative, dedicated, and enthusiastic applicants for the above positions.
The College promotes and defends the rights of the child to physical and psychological well-being.
In line with the school’s Child Protection Policy, Machabeng College implements safe recruitment procedures to ensure that all potential members of staff undergo a comprehensive criminal background check from all places they have lived. The College also requires references from previous direct supervisors for all finalist candidates.
Apply as soon as possible and enclose your CV, three (3) reference letters, and certified copies of your qualifications and identification documents to [email protected]
The deadline for receipt of applications is 24th June 2022
• Applications should be emailed and not hand-delivered.
• canvassing will lead to disqualification.
• Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
• Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.