Assistant Copeland x 2 ( P16 )
Sappi Stanger Mill requires an Assistant Copeland to load Soda Ash Trucks, ensuring maximum production on a continuous basis and in compliance with safety standards.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Understand & comply with all SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Carries out BBS Observations
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions and hazards
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate should have:
- Matric, N1 / NCV L2 Pulp & Paper preferred
- Minimum 12 months experience working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience as a Process Trainee within a pulp and paper environment preferred
Closing Date: 3rd April 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.