• Qualification in Social work or Nursing Assistant or related discipline;
• Relevant experience in HIV/AIDS, TB, PMTCT and HIV Retention work;
• Prior knowledge of CAG structures or CAG model and experience working
• Experience in forming and maintaining CAG structures;
• Good report writing, training and computer skills;
• Experience working with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and support groups for people living with HIV/AIDS;
• 2 – 4 years’ clinical work experience working in a hospital, clinic environment or related field.
• Reports to the District Coordinator;
• Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the Nurses in-charge of facilities, hospital/health centre mangers, and DHMTs to ensure that CAG Model is implemented within the framework of the Gateway Approach;
• Support the development of guidelines for differentiated care (including CAG model toolkit);
• Perform district level evaluation of the CAG model through analysis of patient outcomes: VLT, VLS, retention in care, and TPT completion rates
• Lead formation and maintenance of community-based support groups (mother-in-law, male, etc);
• Supervise all CAGs and maintain the already existing CAGs and ensure
that they are operating smoothly;
• Coordinate all district CAG activities and ensure establishment and revival of CAGs (male, adolescent etc.) in areas where the CAG model was compromised.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD HAND DELIVER THEIR COVERING LETTERS, CERTIFIED CERTIFICATES AND CVs TO SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, HOUSE #314 MATLAKA ROAD HILLSVIEW
Closing date: 5th MARCH 2021 AT 12:00 NOON.
If you don’t hear from LENEPWHA within three weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.