- A Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology, or related field, is required. I/O Psych PhD students who do not possess an I/O Psych Master’s will also be considered
- You must be available for at least three full days per week (M-F; no weekends) from 8:00-5:15pm Eastern for approximately six weeks
- Previous experience as an assessor, coach, role player, with business simulations, or other individual or group behavioral assessments, is highly desirable
- Please provide a cover letter with a description of relevant experience, alongside your resume
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
- Daily rate is $600
- Access to computer and email account
- Consistent access to a stable broadband internet connection (at least 3.5Mbps, determined using a site such as http://www.speedtest.net) with a wired Ethernet (i.e., internet) interface (wireless is not recommended)
- Must have a headphone/microphone for use on cell phone, landline, or computer
What you´ll do at BTS
Assessors will be responsible for conducting phone and web-based role play exercises, providing competency based behavioral benchmark scoring for each exercise, and evaluating each participant’s performance. They will also be responsible for delivering verbal feedback to participants immediately following the assessment.
This is a virtual role – qualified candidates may work from any location.
Remote / Flexible