PT – HOURLY | ACHIEVE | OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES
Achieve is seeking an Online Art of the Western World Instructor who will prepare and tutor College students once a week for 3 hours to sit for standardized examinations while motivating and enabling learners to further their educational dreams. Class runs for 8 weeks, then repeats. A Powerpoint presentation, syllabus and study guide is provided ; no grading or reviewing of papers needed !
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in an Art-related discipline from an accredited institution
- Art of the Western World (Baroque, Realism, Renaissance) Subject Matter Expert
- Three years or more of classroom teaching experience with one year of online teaching experience desired
- Experience with Adobe Connect and Moodle is a plus
- Adapt training delivery, in real-time, to meet differing experience levels of participants
- Actively seek evidence of audience engagement, comprehension and provides coaching as necessary
- Track student progress and help students stay on pace to take the examination within 30 days of the class end date
- Schedule: 3 hours per week; availability to teach classes on Fridays 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm ET
- Location: Homebased outside USA – see list of countries Achieve operates
To be considered for this position you MUST apply for the job directly through the Achieve website (3rd party applications will not be accepted) AND answer all pre-screener questions. Failure to comply with both will result in immediate rejection.
Why Work for Achieve Test Prep?
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason for our success. We are the nation’s largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. We offer on-the-job training and career advancement opportunities.