ARTSEE is an app for art collectors and galleries, bringing the two closer together. Within our app, users can create “hangups”, whereby the users can superimpose art on their walls at home. Visit artseeapp.com for more details.
We have various upgrades and features in store for the app, and you’ll be responsible for managing a large part of how we communicate this.
We need somebody who knows the ins and outs of the fine arts industry and has 2 years+ experience working for a top 200 art gallery in the US or Europe. You will use your networks and networking ability to spread ARTSEE as a product and service among existing galleries, getting them excited and keen to sign up.
For this job you, we expect that
- You are experienced in the fine arts industry, speak their language, and can easily approach new galleries to pitch our service. Acquiring cold leads and converting them doesn’t scare you.
- You are comfortable and capable of being the point of contact for existing business clients and consumers surrounding any questions.
- You will actively reach out to galleries, pitching our product, driving awareness and generating new business. You can easily convey our message and product vision to the right people and in the right manner.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with a top art gallery
- Experience working at or with top 200 art galleries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive network among art galleries and fairs
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Experience working in a startup environment is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $1,600.00 to $2,500.00 /month
- fine arts: 2 years (Required)
- business development: 2 years (Preferred)
- art gallery: 2 years (Required)