- The visual presentation and merchandising of windows and stores
- Implementing and examining visual standards across the Miladys stores in the Cape Town Area
- Execution of promotions and training
As part of your role you will be required to engage with the Visual Manager regarding merchandise management, maintain visual standards, coach and mentor in-store Store Associates on visual standards and maintain all store/window equipment.You will need to have high levels of energy and be able to display initiative to ensure a world class customer experience. You must be prepared to travel to various stores and be able to stay overnight when required and most importantly will need to have the ability to train, coach and transfer knowledge to staff and be based in Cape Town.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Retail or Visual Merchandising
- Minimum of 3 years Visual Merchandising experience in a Fashion environment essential
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle essential
- Having worked with multiple stores would be advantageous
To submit your application, please click on “Apply Now”
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.