Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
To consistently maintain and provide support for all IT applications and provide excellent customer service. Ensure maximum applications availability with minimal network outages as per SLAs. To ensure effective testing of new changes and ensure that new solutions are deployed as per the customer requirements and with the set security requirements. Implement efficient and effective monitoring of applications performance
- Maintain and support Subject Matter Expert level of applications
- Adhere to Governance Processes at all times.
- Provide excellent Customer service.
- Drive optimization of Business processes.
- Adhere to Project Scope and Functional.
- Maximum applications availability with minimal network outages as per SLAs.
- Achieve optimal Mean Time to Repair on all system faults.
- Attainment of satisfactory audits.
- Number of applications projects delivered on time and budget.
- High availability of Disaster Recovery Systems and successful testing of DRPs.
- Effective testing of changes and implementation, fault reporting/management and knowledge base management.
- Operate within the agreed budgets.
- Efficient and effective monitoring on all applications
- It is the incumbent’s responsibility to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of all expected output from the system(s).
- Liaise with ETS Applications support and Vendors
- Design reports as requested by Business.
- Monitor and ensure that, applications standards and policies are all adhered to.
- Manage the installation and support on banks’ applications systems.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A recognized Degree in Information Systems/Technology
- At least 5 years working experience
- Knowledge of *Nix/Microsoft OS with certification in at least one of these
- Strong leadership skills and staff supervision skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems especially Oracle
- Knowledge of Integration Technologies such as Web Services and MQ
- Knowledge and appreciation of the banking/Financial industry.