An awesome opportunity exists for Agent Land Co-ordinator to join the team based in Lesotho.
The purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to the Sales Agents (also known as “field agents”) by resolving queries within the stipulated SLA.
This position is responsible for servicing the Agent Support function across the Mukuru Group. The Agent Land Co-ordinator is required to ensure that the service provided to our field agents, meets all SLA’s and is constantly examined for methods of improvement. This is done through continuous discussion and training. All Agent Requests need to be logged via Zendesk or Xcally, with the exception on certain Whatsapp Group Chats (determined by the Agent Support Team Leader).
The Agent Land Co-ordinator is also responsible for promoting new products to Field agents, via the channels formerly mentioned.
Internal Liaison takes place with all other internal teams within the Mukuru Group and Remitix. External liaison takes place with all Field Agents and their Line Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- To assist Field Agents who contact the Mukuru call centre, the Agent Support Line, Whatsapp channels, Zendesk, Xcally, Snapengage, email or any other accepted method of communication from the Mukuru or Remtiix group of companies
- Identify the Sales Consultant and obtain the relevant information
- Establish the query and provide assistance in answering
- Verify client details when required
- Verify registrations when required
- Resend OPT (One Time Pin) SMSs when requested
- Resolve the Sales Consultant’s query where possible or escalate to the Agent Support Team Lead
- To provide support and guidance to the Sales Agents
- Provide guidance to the Sales Agents when they are not sure of a procedure
- Assisting with general information
- Assist with App Queries and Device Set Up
- Assist with Payroll Issues
- Keep the Sales Force updated with any new information communicated internally that may be applicable to them.
- To uphold the company brand
- Provide professional customer service at all times
- Give information based on the training received
- Maintain client confidentiality and adherence to the POPI Act
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Monitor and manage own targets
- Attend KPI meetings with Agent Support Team Leader
- Attend monthly performance meetings
- Attend all required training courses for new products
- Participate in all required compliance training and assessments
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Degree/Diploma in relevant field of study (Desirable)
- Mukuru call centre training course (Essential)
- 6 months Sales and Support Consultant experience (Essential)
- Contact centre experience (Desirable)
- Understanding and speaking of a Zimbabwean/Malawian/ other relevant language (Desirable)
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of African currencies
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Typing skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Time management skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Attention to detail