Financial Accounting and Reconciliation
- Work to complete a selection of balance sheet reconciliations, co-ordinating with finance team members and wider organisation stakeholders as required
- Works as part of the core accounting team to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the core financial data in Business Central, ensuring any issues are followed up promptly
- Supports the embedding of new operational and financial systems processes for a number of key business areas, working with key stakeholders within the Business Central systems improvement project teamMana
- Manages the preparation financial reports for a selection of Frontline AIDS’ donors, directly correlated with the portfolio of partner organisations and working collaboratively with the programme delivery function.
- Ensures these donor reports are reconciled to the organisation’s accounting system and supports in any institutional fundraising proposals as required, providing direct support to the Income function within the organisation.
- Assumes the role of system administrator for Frontline AIDS’ finance ERP system, Business Central
- Leads the planning of systems improvements for Business Central, acting as key liaison between finance and our digital systems team to identify the priority order for improvements
- Works to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the financial data in Business Central
- Supports Frontline AIDS staff in embedding new operational and financial systems processes
- Supports the development of new financial processes
Who we are
We’ve been on the frontline of the world’s response to HIV and AIDS for over 25 years, working with marginalised people who are denied HIV prevention and treatment simply because of who they are and where they live.
Set up in 1993 to work with community groups in the countries most affected by the global AIDS epidemic, we’ve continually adapted our approach, looking for innovative ways to break down the barriers that marginalise people living with, or at risk of acquiring, HIV. All with one goal in mind – a future free from AIDS for everyone, everywhere.
Everything we do is rooted in our two key beliefs:
- That the lives of all human beings are of equal value.
- That everyone has the right to access the HIV information and services they need for a healthy life.
Today, we work with communities in more than 40 countries, taking local, national and global action on HIV, health and human rights.
How to apply
Find out more by downloading the full job description and person specification from our jobs page. If you are excited by this opportunity and think it’s right for you, we’d love to hear from you so apply on our website and upload your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you are a great match for this role.