Company: Thabure Technologies (Pty) LTD
Position: Administrative Secretary
Responsibilities and Duties
• Answering Telephone calls.
• Maintaining dairies.
• Arranging appointments.
• Keeping company offices clean and habitable.
• Taking messages.
• Tying and word processing.
• Filing and Safe keeping of company documents.
• Organising and servicing meetings (Producing Agendas and taking minutes)
• Assisting in marketing activities of the company.
• Acquiring and maintaining new and existing clients.
• Managing company databases.
• Handling and collecting correspondence.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
• Liaising with relevant organisations.
• Create, update, and maintain personnel records, financial records, and other records/data.
• Support other staff and the CEO.
• Organizing special functions and social events.
• Monitoring incoming/outgoing; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient.
• Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
Qualifications and Experience
• A diploma in Secretarial studies/Office Administration and Management from a recognized institution.
• At least two (2) years relevant experience in a similar role and with a typing speed and/or Computyping speed of forty words (40) words per minute.
• Computer literate and basic knowledge of networking.
• Professional appearance and manner skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work independently, under pressure
• Able to handle and solve new challenges, demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn.
• Team player, reliable, punctual and possessing a positive attitude.
Applicants MUST hand deliver relevant documents, including CV, educational background and cover letter to Thabure Technologies (PTY) LTD, Speedy complex, Second Floor Room 16.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: Thursday 08th October 2020, at 1700 hours.