- About the Role
- Overall office administration support to ensure smooth running of the office
- Provide travel arrangement and administration support for corporate staff
- Submit expenses claims and hours worked records on timely basis
- Assist with conference / meeting / event, setup of meeting rooms when required
Stock management of stationery and other office supplies
- Provide support to office repair and equipment maintenance on regular basis
Other ad-hoc duties appropriate to the role
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma (matric certificate) or above
- Significant experience in a secretarial/office administrative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Flexible with a can-do attitude, able to perform multi-tasking
- Professional, helpful and willing to take responsibility
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize workload
Excellent command in both spoken and written English
- Editing skills (English) and graphic design (InDesign and Photo Shop)will be a recommendation.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 5,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is committed to Employment Equity and as such, preference will be given to candidates from designated groups, as defined in the South African Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
We help our clients navigate legal, regulatory and international arbitration proceedings while supporting strategic decision making and public policy debates around the world. Delivering incisive interpretation of complex economic issues has made us a global leader in this field.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and finance support, including travel arrangement, reception and general administration duties.
What You’ll Do