We re looking for an experienced, dedicated Administrative Assistant in a full-time contract position to support our Mango Live Team in its delivery of online live instruction to customers all over the world. This role requires excellent communication skills along with email and schedule management abilities. We are looking for a highly organized individual who will be responsible for scheduling lessons for students and coaches, verifying attendance and invoice records, preparing reports, and organizing electronic files. As this job involves the handling of confidential documents and information, integrity and trustworthiness are imperative.
Be prepared to be challenged, as things move fast around here. The Administrative Assistant role requires the ability to multitask and adapt to changing deadlines with calm agility. You may often be asked to coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), vet applicants, handle the logistics of recruiting new candidates, troubleshoot technical issues during language sessions, and facilitate student assessment sessions. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and motivated individual who will embody Mango Languages core values as they facilitate the Mango Live Team s ability to effectively run the online live instruction program.
Here at Mango, our purpose is simple but powerful: our work is devoted to enriching as many lives as possible with language and culture. When you work here, every day is an adventure. Are you up for the challenge? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Verifies accuracy of vendor invoices
- Prepares reports for company and clients
- Coordinates schedules and logistics for students language-learning sessions
- Manages schedule requests and maintains up-to-date session calendars
- Organizes, creates, and manages electronic files and folders
- Expert command of the English language (native speaker or highly proficient)
- Professional, polished written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient in digital communication and videoconferencing tools, such as Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- Experience as an administrative assistant in a fast-paced environment strongly desired
- Experience in customer service and/or invoice management preferred
- Represents the team with professionalism and integrity in written communications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Hard worker with the ability to multitask under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Expresses a positive attitude
- Takes pride in all work
- Persistent and efficient
- Adaptable, flexible, and resourceful
- Strong summarizer with excellent attention to detail
- Must possess personal tact and discretion
Bonus points if…
- Proficient in another language or currently learning one