VACANCY – ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
in the Human Resources and Administration Division
EHRAD: AD 0175 DATE: 12/06/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be responsible to the Administration Manager. The position is tenable in Maseru, LEC Head Office.
• Degree in Business Administration/Business Studies/Commerce or relevant qualification.
EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of three years experience in a similar position.
• Must have a valid driver’s licence.
• Computer Literacy is essential.
• Good interpersonal and people skills.
• Disciplined approach to work
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
• Produces update inventory of furniture and equipment quarterly for all LEC depots.
• Notes all transfers and updates the inventory.
• Undertakes asset markings, verification of office equipment and furniture, including other office contents.
• Identifies new requirements in offices and spots old and worn out furniture to be replaced and arranges for repair of broken furniture.
• Facilitates procurement of new furniture, equipment and processes the replacement of old furniture.
• Processes staff uniform tenders for advertising and facilitates appointment of an adhoc committee for administration of staff uniform.
• Facilitates requisitions of acquired land for survey and valuation.
• Registers surveyed land with Land Administration Authority.
• Facilitates payments of ground rent.
• Prepares sectional budget and monthly reports.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts in sealed envelopes clearly marked the position the candidate is applying for and hand deliver to the Registry, P O Box 423, Maseru 100, LEC Head Office on or before 20-06-2019 at 12:30 hrs. Reference should be made to EHRAD: AD 0175 on all applications.