The administration Manager is a member is a member of the management team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the general operations of the Foundation’s facilities and personnel including transportation, security, rental of housing, main and district office space, legal and cleaning services and other needs as they may arise.
- Supervise day to day operations of the administration department and staff members, including performance appraisals in accordance with Foundations PMS
- Develop,review and improve administrative systems, policies and procedures and ensure that all Foundation personnel are aware of and adhere to such policies
- Work with Accounting and Management teams to set budgets for the department and monitor department spending
- Oversee appropriate collection, organization and storage of key Foundations documents ( e.g Licenses, contracts etc)
- Oversee implementation of special projects within the department and track progress towards organizational goals
- Facilitate local and international travel arrangements for staff members, and applications for medical licenses, work permits and resident permits on behalf of international staff and volunteers
- Track and report key functional metrics within the department to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Educational Qualifications, Work Experience and Key Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management ot related field with 5 years experience; 2 years being in a senior Management position
Advaced degree with 3 years relevant work experience;
- Senior management or leadership experience in Administration or related field with exceptional leadership and time, task and resource Management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer, particularly Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources and customer service procedures
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in USG and other donor’s HR principles, practices, rules and regulations and apply these in program decisionmaking
- Demonstrated records of accurate and on time reporting to donor agencies
- Demonstrated experience in managing a department and supervising a team
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications and experience in using commercially available HRM software programs.
Application letters, including CV and names and contacts of two referees(email & contact numbers) to [email protected]
Closing date; 4th September 2020