Human Resources & Administration Division
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The position will be on a three-year performance based contract and is tenable at the Head Office in Maseru. The incumbent will be responsible to the General Manager Human Resources & Administration.
• A degree in Business Administration/Business Studies/Commerce or related social sciences AND Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline.
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of five years’ relevant experience, with at least three (3) at middle management level
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Exceptional negotiation, conflict resolution, interpersonal, communication and management skills.
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work
• Self motivated, disciplined and high integrity
• Valid driver’s licence
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
• Planning, coordinating and continuously optimising administrative procedures and systems.
• Provision of efficient commercial facilities management and maintenance services.
• Managing LEC fleet and providing efficient transportation services.
• Provision and maintenance of office furniture, equipment, and other office inventory supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Managing the LEC Registry and associated services.
• Coordinating the efficient and cost-effective provision of all outsourced support services.
• Facilitating and coordinating land administration, acquisition and maintenance of the LEC property database.
• Managing the Administration Department’s human and financial resources.
Interested candidates must email their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to: [email protected]
Closing date: 08th April 2021
Reference should be made to EHRDA: ADMD 0204 on all applications.