Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Admin Officer at Maseru Private Hospital:
The Admin Officer is responsible for the efficient and effective performance of the hospital administrative functions ranging from the human resources management, regular maintenance of the hospital assets, house-beeping, kitchen, transport and security services.
• Human resource management covering the Coordination of the recruitment, selection, employment, disciplinary and grievance processes amongst others;
• Comprehensive maintenance of the employee files, ensuring that they contain all the legitimate and necessary information or records in respect of each employee;
• Management and coordination of the employee payroll, the internal and external employment benefits, as well as the welfare, safety and security of the employees;
• Custody of the statutory regulatory and hospital documents;
• Maintenance and repairs of the hospital premises and equipment for optimum performance through wen supervised maintenance staff and/or outsourced service providers;
• Coordination of the entire hospital procurement processes, administrative committees, communication, marketing, social and Other events, and production of the necessary reports and minutes thereof.
A minimum of Diploma in Human Resource, Office Administration and Management or equivalent, with skills to operate a computer and utilise MS Office Applications
Five years working experience as Admin Officer, two of which were in middle to senior management and HR experience is required.
• knowledge of office administration;
• Must possess skills in administrative functions, effective communication, problem solving, information and communication technology,
• Must possess and have ability to apply the requisite managerial skills, and be familiar with procurement processes.
Competitive and negotiable on the basis of individual qualifications and experience, with medical aid, contributory pension and associated benefits.
Applications with detailed curricula vitae and certified academic and/or professional certificates Must either be mailed or delivered to:
The Hospital Manager
Maseru Private Hospital
The dosing date is Friday 27th August, 2021 before 16:00 hours