- Location: Anywhere
- Type: Full time
- Department: Finance
Who’s behind Deel?
We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving. Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Along with the quickly accelerating global talent market, Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of all things international hiring to help teams hire, manage, pay, and scale their global teams at rocket speed.
As the market leader in international payroll and compliance, Deel’s officially raised Series D of $425 million, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the Deel team.
- Manage the full Accounts Payable process including supplier’s setup, review invoices, and record them in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and process payment cycles- ensures timely payment processing per terms.
- Handle credit cards reconciliation – monitor the transactions, make sure invoices are received and saved, record the transactions in the books.
- Communicate with suppliers, including reconciliation of payment and invoice discrepancies, securing forms as needed (withholding tax, W-9, bank account confirmations).
- Assist in the month-end closing process as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable/GL experience
- Verbal and written English skills
- Experience with NetSuite
- An ability to work according to predetermined deadlines
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to details
- Team player.