Thabure Technologies is looking for an Accountant. The incumbent must be respectful, independent, hardworking and a self-starter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The employee will be responsible for preparing annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenue and liabilities).
- Manage tax payments.
- Organize internal audits.
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Analyse financial trends.
- Perform month end and year end close processes.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Prepare budgets.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification, i.e. (BCom Accounting, CAT and/or General Accounting)
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Excellent accounting and maths skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft applications especially Excel Competencies and accounting software
- Driver’s license is a MUST
- Team Player
Applications, a reference letter and all relevant documents including certificates and detailed CVs must be hand delivered to Thabure Technologies (PTY) LTD, Speedy Complex opposite main traffic circle, 2nd Floor, Room 16 on or before 14th April 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.