• Responsible for preparation and reconciliation of financial records and transactions,
• Banking and managing the time sheets
• Prepares and remits local taxes
• Monitors Assets and Inventory Register.
Degree in Accounting
• At least three (3) years of accounting experience for a public or private sector organization,
• Proven experience in working with Donors OR international NGOs
• Experience working with USG funded NGOs is an added advantage.
• Familiarity with USAID regulations preferred
Detailed job descriptions to be obtained from the EGPAF office.
Nothing in the above job descriptions restricts Management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should send certified copies of their educational certificates, curriculum vitae and cover letter by 12:30 on Friday, 31st March 2017 to:
The HR Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, 30 princess Margaret Road, Old Europa, Maseru, Lesotho or electronically to:[email protected]
Contact no. Tell: 22311662 Fax: 2631272