If yes, please keep reading.
We’re looking for a CPA with consulting/training industry experience to help us get lots of work done in a smarter way.
NeuroLeadership Institute is a global organization dedicated to making organizations more human through science. We’ve advised more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
You have about five years of experience in accounting and:
- Experience in the consulting or training industries
- You’re CPA
- Be skilled in month end closing and ideas on how to expedite it
- MS Excel and Google Sheets (formulas, building charts, etc)
- Payroll processing, benefits, and NetSuite preferred
- Fully authorized to work for any US employer
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Accounts reconciliation
- Financial statements preparation
- Forecast and budget
- Cash management
- Client invoicing
PS- Advance thanks for running the gauntlet we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.