- Experience in solution sales and relationship management with a track record of solution selling
- A broad understanding of the ICT Landscape and Strategic ICT enablers.
- A thorough understanding of converged and networking technologies and services.
- Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers.
Products, Services and Technology
- Mobile and Fixed Voice, Data and Email (including security)
- Unified Communications
- Mobilising Business Process and M2M
- Managed Services
Technical / professional qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Account Management
- A 3 year commercial (B. Com/Business Science, IT) Degree or Equivalent qualification will be an advantage.
- A 3 year commercial (B. Com/Business Science, IT) Degree or Equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Account Management.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 20 April 2020
The base location for this role is Commercial Park, Midrand
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.