The key purpose of the Account Manager role is to implement market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- Post Matric Qualification in Sales/Marketing with ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing in a FMCG environment
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it
- Persuasiveness and selling ability
- Verbal ability and communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people
- Ability to manage self and territory.
- Strong achievement orientation
Additional InformationSAB is an equal opportunity employer. All appointments will be made in line with SAB employment equity and talent requirements. Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.