Minopex is a leading specialist in the field of outsourced operation and maintenance (O&M) of metal and mineral processing facilities.
Our business is growing, and we would like to invest in our future talent by offering bursaries to top-performing students. Through these all-inclusive scholarships and internship programmes, we will steadily produce and nurture tomorrow’s leaders.
Applications are therefore invited for the 2020 academic year in the following fields of study at an undergraduate level for which one (1) scholarship is available:
- Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Be Lesotho Nationals
- Be less than 25 years of age for undergraduates
- Must have High School leaving certificates (Cambridge Overseas School Certificate (COSC) or Matric with a pass mark of 60% and above in all subjects
- Be registered in one of the above disciplines at a recognised institution
The award of the Bursary is further subject to applicants having admission to recognised tertiary institutions.
Interested applicants must apply by submitting a duly filled application form with the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter of not less than 250 words
- Certified copy of Identity Document/ Passport
- Copy of academic certificates and transcripts
- Admission letter or proof of application
PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete applications or applications recording areas of study not advertised will not be considered.
Closing Date 20 August 2019