Application Deadline: September 10, 2019
The College of Engineering, KNUST is accepting applications for the award of the 2019/2020 KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are exceptionally brilliant but with dire financial needs. Scholarship is for Engineering Courses.
The KNUST-Tullow award is a full scholarship scheme which covers Undergraduate and Postgraduate education inclusive of:
Full tuition and provision of learning materials
Comprehensive financial support for on or off campus accommodation and monthly stipend
This is for a period not exceeding a maximum of four (4) academic
years for Undergraduates and for a period not exceeding a maximum of two
(2) academic years for Postgraduate Students who are also entitled to
The award recipients are expected to maintain excellent academic standards of at least a B average or 3.0 CGPA (CWA of not less than 65%) to be in good standing to keep the Scholarship.
To qualify and/or be eligible to apply for the KNUST-Tullow
Scholarship, student applicants must meet all of the following
- All Applicants with WASSCE or equivalent qualification
approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfies admission requirements are
eligible for the Undergraduate scholarship.
- The Applicant must be enrolled at Kwame Nkrumah University of
Science and Technology in full time Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Programme in Engineering
- The Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen
- The Applicant must have Critical Economic Needs
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- All Engineering Programmes are considered.
- Indigenes from the Western Region will be given priority.
How to Apply:
Write a personal statement and provide the following;
- Evidence of the income of parents/guardian. E.g. copies of the payslip of your parents/guardian. (if applicable).
- Provide three (3) reference letters from persons of higher reputation. All the letters must be signed and sealed independently.
Attach any other relevant documents that you believe will support your application and submit all to the address below:
The Office of the Provost,
College of Engineering
For More Information