We are looking for a talented individual to handle the day-to-day operations of multiple consumer-facing websites including customer support & posting content.
- Customer Support via email, telephone & chat.
- Coordinating daily media uploads.
- Perform simple HTML page and graphical changes.
- Post content on various websites, based on client direction and scheduling.
- Order management, processing and light inventory management.
- Various misc. duties including compiling monthly reports & one off projects.
- Familiarity with an image & audio editor.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Proficient in typing with a minimum of 55 WMP.
- Prior experience at a media company or an eCommerce website a major plus.
This is a full-time hourly position, with excellent 401k Benefits with full matching, medical, dental, & vision benefits. Qualified candidates can do 100% work from home or remote.