For November 2018, Machabeng College has a vacancy for
- A Visual Arts teacher.
Machabeng College is a fully accredited international institution of learning. The school is accredited by Council of International School (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and Association of International School in Africa (AISA). The college offers the British National Curriculum in the Lower School, IGCSE in the Middle School and the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP). It is open to all academically qualified students, regardless of religious affiliation or national origin.
Knowledge and skills required
Interested candidates should
- Demonstrate an understanding of international mindedness, respect for diversity in culture, proficiency in their subject of specialty, adherence to child protection code and clear understanding that learners are central to a learning institution.
- Show familiarity with current standards and indicators for schools accredited by CIS, NEASC and AISA that offer both IGCSE and IB Diploma qualifications.
- Be critical thinkers who are proficient in the application of ICT as a teaching and learning tool, and have high level of competence in child-centered teaching methods.
Minimum Academic Requirement: First Degree in relevant field
A Bachelor’s degree or above; a sound knowledge of working with artists’ sketchbooks, showing film and video will be an added advantage.
The College is looking for hard working, experienced, altruistic, internationally minded, innovative, dedicated, and enthusiastic applicants for the above position.
Apply as soon as possible, enclose your CV, three (3) reference letters and certified copies of your qualifications, and email them to [email protected]
You may also personally submit your application at Machabeng College.
The deadline for receipt of application is Friday 19 October 2018.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.