- INVITATION TO TENDER
Tenders are hereby invited from suitably qualified and registered companies for supply and delivery of the high quality protective clothing for Department of Campus Services (DCS) Staff.
- Potential Bidders are required to provide the following primary documents, failure of which, will result in disqualification of bidders for participation:
- Certified (at source) copies of :
- Traders License
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Financial Statements for the past two years
- Company Profile
- Security Bid
- The tender documents are obtainable from Procurement Office, National University of Lesotho at non-refundable fee of M100.00 to be paid into the University account with Standard Lesotho Bank (A/C9080001407356) from Tuesday 11th September 2018.
- Prospective bidders are expected to pay a security bid of M2, 000.00 refundable.
- Tenders should be in a sealed envelope clearly marked ‘TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF PROTECTIVE CLOTHING’ and should bear no other external markings as to disclose the identity of the bidder.
Tenders closing date is Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at 12:00hrs. Tenders shall be opened on the same day at 12:10hrs in the presence of interested bidders. Tenderers must bring samples.
For more information regarding the tender, please call 52213360 or 52213383.
Secretary, Tenders Board – National University of Lesotho