CLEANING SERVICES ADVERTISEMENT
The National Assembly of Lesotho invites tenders from suitably qualified companies for cleaning of toilets and corridors for the financial year 2019/2020.
- Clean all the corridors
- Clean the stairs
- Clean the lifts
- Clean the kitchen and reception area
- Clean all accessible glass plates
- Clean courtyard areas
- Clean window sills
Toilets and ablutions
- Clean the floors with disinfectant
- Clean hand wash basins with disinfectant
- Provide and line She bins with plastic
- Empty she bins weekly
- Clean she bins with disinfectant
- Treat she bins to dispel bad odours
- Clean toilet bowls with disinfectant
- Toilet deep cleaning fortnightly
- Provide liquid hand cleaning soap
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL CONDITIONS
- Bidders are invited to a compulsory site visit, which will be on 04th March 2019 at 10.00 a.m. Bidders must assemble at National Assembly reception.
- Bids bearing no identification of the bidder in sealed envelopes clearly marked “TENDER FOR CLEANING SERVICES” must be deposited into the tender box at the ground floor, right wing, next to the Procurement Offices not later than 28th March 2019 at 1200hrs.
- Tender documents must bear an official date stamp of the bidder,
Physical address and telephone numbers/cell numbers. The signature of the Senior Official responsible for the bid must be endorsed on the certificate of Bona Fide Tendering. The certificate must also bear the date stamp of the company.
- Bids will be opened on the 28th March, 2019 at 14.00hrs. Bidders or their representatives who wish to attend are welcomed.
- Certified copies of trader’s license and tax clearance certificate, certified at source must be submitted with the bid
- The National Assembly Tender Panel reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.
Tender documents are obtainable from the Procurement office and must be submitted to:
Top of Mpilo Hill
P.O. Box 190
Tel: +266 22323035
Fax: +266 22310438
Acceptance of the bid will be based on the most economically advantageous bid. Nevertheless, reasons for acceptance and rejection will be explained during the debriefing session.
- Financial Capability (Audited financial reports)
- Experience (Client references)
- Site inspection attendance
- Technical Compliance
- Relevant traders license
- Valid traders license
- Valid tax clearance
- Completed certificated of Bona Fide Tendering
NB. Tender documents will be obtainable from Thursday 14th February, 2019 at the National Assembly Procurement Office. Tenders will be charged a non-refundable fee of M200.00 per document.