PROVISION OF TRANSPORT SERVICES
Lot 1. Maseru urban and Maseru peri-urban, Lot 2. Butha-Buthe, Lot 3. Hlotse, Lot 4. Mafeteng, Lot 5. Mohale’s Hoek, Lot 6. Quthing
Water and Sewerage Company (WASCO) invites interested and qualified entities to submit proposals for the ‘Supply of Transport Services’. All interested bidders must be in possession of a proven track record and must be licensed for providing services of this nature.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates and Company Registration Licences or equivalents as the bids without these documents shall be disqualified.
The full Request for proposal (RFP) indicating all requirements and specifications may be collected from the address stated below. All Requests for Proposals (RFPs) shall be sent to suppliers by email after paying a stated commitment fee below and the contacts below shall be utilised for assistance.
- Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of One Thousand Maloti only (M1,000.00).
- The price quoted in the bid must be in Maloti/Rand and include all applicable taxes and duties.
- The Bids must be submitted in any of the official languages of Lesotho.
- Tenders received later than the mentioned deadline below, telegraphic, faxed or electronic tenders shall not be accepted.
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request For Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to otherwise non- adherence shall lead to disqualification.
- Important dates:
|Issue RFP||18th March 2019 @ 10:00am: WASCO Supply Chain Office Maseru Water Supply|
|Final date to submit written questions only (email format)||21st March 2019|
|Distribution of questions and answers to all bidders (email format)||22rd March 2019|
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP||29th March [email protected] 14:00hrs: WASCO Head Office Chief Executive’s Office|
|Public opening of the bids||29th March [email protected] 14:15hrs: WASCO Head Office Main Boardroom|
- All tenders must be delivered to:
The Procurement Office
WASCO Head office
Industrial Area, (Moshoeshoe Road)
Tel: +266 22262151; +266 22262039; +266 22262130
E-mail: [email protected]
Any queries concerning this tender should be addressed to Supply Chain Management at this e-mail address: [email protected]. All queries and questions shall be attended in writing and submitted to the bidders who purchase the document on the day specified for submission of questions and answers.