The Kingdom of Lesotho represented by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase”) received a Grant from International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) toward the cost of the Wool and Mohair Promotion Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under the contract: The Tender for Supply and Delivery of Silage Making Equipment: IFAD/WAMPP/G23/B107/2018/2019
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Food security invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply and Delivery of Silage Making Equipment. The maximum duration for the supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of Goods is three weeks after the signature of the Contracts.
The bidding documents covers the following goods:
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in IFAD’ Project Procurement Guidelines – September 2010.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Wool and Mohair Promotion Project and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from the 29th October 2018.
- A prospective Bidder requiring any clarification of the bidding documents may notify the Wool and Mohair Promotion Project in writing to the attention of:
Attention: Mr Morakanyane Mafatle, Procurement Officer
Address: Wool and Mohair Promotion Project,
Department of Livestock Services
Old Airport Road
Facsimile number: N/A
Electronic mail address: [email protected]
- A complete set of bidding document may be delivered to any interested eligible bidder.
- Bids must be received by the Purchaser at the address specified below, no later than 4th December 2018 at 13:45hrs Lesotho time. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the bid submission deadline, and must be accompanied by a bid security of Ten Thousand Maloti or equivalent in any other foreign currency and valid for 120 days after the bid submission deadline.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend on the 4th December 2018 at 14:00hrs Lesotho time
The Secretary of Tender Panel
Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security
First Floor near the boardroom Headquarters
80 Constitution Road
P.O Box 24