Procurement Unit Berea invites tenders from suitably qualified companies for the provision of night and day security services at D.A.O Berea from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020.
THE SPECIFICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Two-armed security guards day and night shifts at D.A.O.’s premises and workshop. (both day and night shift)
- One (1) armed security guard at Vet clinic (only for night shift)
Tender documents will be obtainable at D.A.O Berea at a non-refundable fee of M2000.00 from Monday the 28th January 2019 form 8:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M.
- Valid tax clearance certified at source.
- Valid traders license certified at source.
- The essential equipment needed from the successful bidder will be firearms and two way radios / cellphones.
- Certificate copy of insurance that comply with tendered company name.
The margin of preference for local suppliers shall be applied in accordance with the requirements of clause 12 of the Government of Lesotho procurement regulations 2007 during the evaluation.
Sealed tenders must be clearly marked TENDER FOR SECURITY SERVICES D.A.O BEREA
Interested companies should deposit their tenders to the tender box at District Administrator Office on or before 28 February 2019 at 09:30 am. Tenders will be opened on the same day at 10:00 am in the presence of tenderers or their representatives. For further information please contact office of Procurement Unit at 22500126/22500232
- Transport capacity (e.g. blue card)
- Past experience (e.g. not less than three years in the similar job)
- Track record (e.g. purchase orders)
THE GOVERNMENT OF LESOTHO IS NOT BOUND TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST OF ANY TENDER.