Tender Number 01/2019/2020
The Ministry of Social Development (MoSD) invites tenders from suitably registered security firms for the provision of security services required at its premises at ITHUSENG VOCATIONAL AND REHABILITATION CENTRE and MASERU DISTRICT OFFICES.
10 SECURITY GUARDS (6-ARMED night guards and 4 UNARMED day guards)
- Attach Police (certified copies of valid firearm licences)
- Copy of Valid Tax clearance Certificate, certified at source
- Copy of Valid Registration certificate (Form 2A) certified at source
- Copy of Two-way radio licence from Lesotho Telecommunications Authority certified at source
- Copy of proof of insurance covering company employees certified at source
- Police clearance of the owner/s of the security firm
- Technical solution
- Mandatory requirements adherence/ compliance, and
- Most economically advantageous tender/bid
The Ministry Tender Panel reserves the right to cancel the tender process before submission/opening of tenders, postpone the tender submission/opening date and to accept/reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof. The TENDER PANEL is also not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Interested tenderers are required to obtain tender document at MOSD Procurement Office at a non-refundable fee of M2, 000 payable at Accounts department MoSD Headquaters
Sealed tenders, an original and four copies, bearing no identification of the tenderer must be deposited at Ministry of Social Development tender box placed at Ministry HQ Second floor PENSION HOUSE Maseru on or before 12/March/2019 Tenders should be clearly marked “TENDER FOR PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES FOR THE MINISTRY OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT MASERU”
The Government of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders for reasons that may be advanced.