We’re looking for someone to work closely with the education team to write and edit content on Webflow University — our documentation and video learning resource used by hundreds of thousands of unique users. As we add to and improve our library of content, this role includes a strong focus on helping us develop and maintain rigorous voice and tone standards to ensure the highest-quality learning experience.
The major responsibilities of this role can be broken down into four areas:
- Create and organize new documentation for product features and use cases
- Review and revise existing content to meet new standards
- Work with the education team and Webflow’s content strategy team to proofread, fact-check, and contribute to new written and video content produced by other team members
- Write and maintain CMS- and SEO-related aspects of content on Webflow University, including links, titles, meta descriptions, Open Graph, etc.
- Enthusiastic, detail oriented, patient, comfortable working in collaboration with other team members as well as working independently
- Deep knowledge of the English language, including style, mechanics, and grammar (and a preference for descriptive over prescriptive rules)
- Ability to adhere to well-defined voice and style guides, and apply tonal variations as necessary
- Familiarity with AP, Chicago Manual, and/or Yahoo! style guidelines
- Familiar with content management systems (experience with Webflow CMS is a huge plus)
- Working knowledge of SEO
- In-depth knowledge of responsive web design and UX principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Please send a link to your résumé, portfolio, or work you’ve done.
Webflow is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged.