- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
To enhance the service delivery across all functional areas within the branches of First National Bank of Lesotho Limited, by radically redefining the service culture and ethos within the bank, and championing the cause.
experience and qualifications
- 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of the Bank’s products.
- A Banking related qualification will be an added advantage.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Process and monitor MAICH to ensure that cheque processing is done on a daily basis in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Processing Salaries / consolidated payments- Civil.
- Process SBV entries- all SBV and Deposita transactions to be processed within 30 munites.
- Balance bank cheque.
- Understand importance of high risk reports.
- Process GPT sheet entries from different business units.
- Attend to queries regarding salaries and wire transfers.
- Maintain sound working relationships and effective communication with colleagues and customers.
- Adhere to laid down OPC guide.
Closing date: 17 April 2019