The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) invites tenders from interested companies for the supply & delivery of fourteen (14) desktop computers.
Tender document is obtainable from Procurement Unit 2nd Floor at MGC Park during working hours from 08:00am to 16:30 hours. Bidders must purchase a copy of tender document at a NON-Refundable fee of M2 000.00 (two thousand maloti). The procedure for obtaining the Tender document is as follows: Payment of bid document must be made at 2nd floor MGC Park, Accounts section. The receipt issued must be taken to the office of Procurement where document will be issued.
- Lead Time
- Basotho preference
- Financial capability (Current bank statement for three months or letter from the bank as an assurance that the supplier will be financed, for incapable suppliers)
- IEC is not bound to lowest price
- Prices should include VAT for suppliers who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT registration certificate)
- Attach relevant valid trading license certified from source.
- Attach copy of a valid tax clearance issued from source.
- Attach certificate of shares from the Registrar of companies (Not company’s extract)
- The price should be quoted in Maloti currency.
- Attach certified copies of Identity documents of Directors
- Attach filled certificate of bona fide tendering
- The specifications should be written in full on the supplier’s quotation.
- Warranty of all computers should be included
- Payment will be processed after delivery.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the suppliers should be deposited in the tender box at the IEC 2nd Floor MGC On or before 12:30 noon, Wednesday 20th February 2019 and will be opened on the same date at 14:30hours. Envelopes should be clearly marked: “Supply of desktop computers”.
N.B: The Independent Electoral Commission reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.
For further information, relating to the above information please contact,
The Procurement Unit
Independent Electoral Commission
2nd Floor MGC PARK
Corner Pope John Paull II Road & Mpilo Boulevard
Tel: +266 – 22 314991/22323362
Fax: +266 – 22 310398