Submit your applications latest 31st January 2019 @ 14:00hrs
The Specialist – Administrative Support will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety across all units. He/She will also be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Highly Energetic and self-motivated professional who can multi-task. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse creatives.
Key Skills & Proficiencies:
• Proven office management or administrative assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field with 3+ years of experience or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences with 2+ years of experience working in a creative agency environment.
• Experience in Human Capital management procedures
Note:Citrus Investment Holdings is a drug free working environment