For Vodacom Lesotho, Further Together means unlocking economic opportunities that will drive inclusive economic growth and sustainable employment by supporting and improving procurement spend with the local small and medium businesses.
Vodacom Lesotho is in the quest to support and improve procurement spend with the local small and medium businesses. This initiative endeavours to stimulate the economy, increase employment through the expansion of our supplier database by increasing procurement spend from the SME businesses.
You are therefore invited to register your business onto the Vodacom Lesotho vendor database. For your business to be eligible to register you need to meet the following criterion:
• >50% ownership and must be a Mosotho National
• < 20 permanent employees
• Annual Revenue not exceeding LSL3 million turnover.
The supplier adoption process will be implemented in Phases. This is the first phase which is only inviting suppliers in the following categories
• Transport Logistics
• IT Hardware and Software
• Office equipment and marketing material
• Electronic Scrap/waste management
• Transmission Installation and Maintenance
• Power supply installation and Maintenance
If you meet the above criteria and to qualify, kindly submit the following documentation
• Company registration documents with shareholders’ certificates and valid trader’s license
• ID Documents of Shareholders and Directors
• Proof of Trading Address
• Company profile
• Valid Tax clearance certificate
• Declaration of Annual Revenue/Latest audited financial statements
• Health and Safety File
Please note : should your application not meet all the requirements it will be rejected and destroyed, therefore only the companies who meet the requirements are encouraged to submit their application.
Please submit your application on this email address: [email protected] and applications submitted outside this email will not be considered.
The application due date is the 11 June 2021.