- Ensure compliance and adherence to SHE policies, programs, practices, safety standards and regulations;
- Collaborate with relevant Section Heads to receive plans and/or instructions relating to replacements;
- Coordinate day to day maintenance activities for ensuring proper and efficient maintenance and repair of mechanical systems;
- Coordinate procurement of materials and/or equipment needed to complete maintenance tasks and work projects for ensuring timely completion;
- Implement the execution of routine and preventative maintenance programmes to maximizing availability and effectiveness of plant and equipment;
- Inspect completed work to ensuring quality of work standards are met and identify preventive maintenance requirements;
- Maintain a variety of files and records to providing an up to date reference and tracking expenditure;
- Operate computerized management systems to setting up systems to analyse failures;
- Supervise and provide technical support and guidance to contractors, mechanical, electrical, control and instrumentation staff as required.
- Manage, control and maintain site accommodation and infrastructure inclusive of laundry, kitchen and dining facilities.
- Manage and control the service / maintenance and legal compliance of the company’s fleet of light vehicles and ancillary equipment.
- Mining & Metals
Closing date: 8 February 2019
Application letters including a detailed CV, certified copies of relevant qualifications and reference letters from recent employers should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Department
Liqhobong Mining Development Company (Pty) Ltd
5th Floor, Letsie Office Park, Pension House
Maseru West, Lesotho
Tel: +266 223 14120
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.