Coalition Technologies is a premier SEO and Web Design Agency with a proven track record of success. Working with us means working with best in the industry. We foster an active learning environment and believe in promoting from within.
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most generous bonus plans in the industry. On a monthly basis, Coalition Technologies pays out up to half of all profits to all full-time employees! We also greatly respect the work/life balance. Therefore, we ensure that our team members benefit from flex days, paid time off, free Friday lunches, subsidized gym memberships, and awesome company events. We are a dog-friendly office. Full health packages and life insurance are also offered.
Skills & Requirements:
- You must be skilled in the following SEO tactics for on-page optimization: title tags, meta descriptions, high-value keywords, coding, page speed optimization, link building, etc.
- You must be experienced in the website and application development, using the following: HTML, CSS, and various web servers
- You must be organized, timely, and have the ability to set priorities, enabling you to deliver multiple projects on set timelines
- You must have a foundational understanding of how to create web copy and web design, with an understanding of how they relate to SEO
- You must be skilled in processing and sharing key data, and be able to adjust tactics when necessary
- You must actively stay abreast of new SEO best practices, technologies, and trends
- You must be articulate and professional in your written and verbal communication
Your Duties and Tasks:
- You must review and scrutinize site sections for mistakes and areas to upgrade SEO; assess and suggest SEO tools to incorporate the appropriate results
- You will research and rank high-value keywords
- You will be responsible for foundational SEO tasks including 301 redirects, meta descriptions, title tags, HTML/XML sitemaps
- You will utilize digital content through PR, social media, and link building to upgrade * online ranking
- You will optimize site speed by improving website code and servers
- You will complete other assignments on an as-needed basis, including consolidating CSS files