Thabure-Technologies (PTY) LTD is a Lesotho based Technology company founded in 2011 that provides an expansive array of information communications technology consulting and product sales, green technological products such as remanufacturing of toner and ink cartridges. Our mission is to diversify into remanufacturing of tonner and ink cartridges, we seek to introduce the emerging clean economy in Lesotho, in order to solve the global environmental challenges and reduce your organization’s massive expenditures on ink and toner cartridges, as well as providing green jobs for Basotho.
Thabure technologies is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of:
· Answering telephone calls
· Maintaining diaries
· Arranging appointments
· Typing and word processing
· Filing and safe keeping of company documents
· Acquiring and maintaining new and existing clients
· Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
· Support other staff and the CEO
· Monitoring incoming/outgoing calls/mail; receive and sign for mail/packages
· Prepare correspondence, documentation and or presentation materials.
· Implement new procedures and administrative systems
Qualifications and experience
· Diploma in Business Administration
· 2 years’ experience
· Must be from Fokothi or St Elizabeth
· Must be between the ages 25-35
· Must be able to work independently and under pressure
· Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Have excellent organizational and IT skills.
· Have high levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
Interested applicants should hand deliver their application letters, curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic transcripts to Thabure Technologies, Speedy complex; opposite traffic circle, 2nd floor, Room 16 on or before 15 March, 2019.