We are looking for a Willfully strong, vibrant and highly adoptive LADY to be our Sales/Marketing consultant, provisionally working with the dynamic IT team of PhisYx. We are looking for a go-getter, a PUSHER and a CLOSER, who is willing to push beyond limits to ensure sustained growth and client base broadening of the company. The candidate should have an ability to orchestrate a perfect marketing solution with zero budget but with all available resources.
• Implements the Marketing, Brand and Communication operational plan and targets for area of responsibility.
• Contributes to the creation of innovative, consistent, integrated solutions to improve business practices, processes, sales, efficiencies or effectiveness.
• Creates and updates communication collateral (newsletters, social media, website etc.)
• Designs new frameworks for business and provides a nexus for the business and clients
• Uses marketing expertise (content marketing generation, writing and sub-editing etc) to produce high quality marketing material and campaigns.
• Sources and creates marketing material (printed and digital) in line with company guidelines (General understanding
• Helps in mediating the design team and depicting to the design demanded by the client.
• Converts technical information into audience appropriate communication,
• Works cross-functionally to help develop advertising and promotional programs, pricing, and positioning.
• Has a thorough understanding of the company’s role and operations.
Education and Experience
• Minimum qualification:
• Bachelor’s/Associate Degree : BA / B.Comm in Marketing / Communications or other relevant qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing, PR or Communication
• Must be well versed, well-spoken and tenacity to shift dynamics
• Only currently Unemployed Candidates should apply who will be available at our convenience.
• NB: MUST HAVE A DRIVER’S LICENSE WITH MORE THAN ONE YEAR DRIVING EXPERIENCE. (Any unlicensed applicant will not be taken into consideration)
A cover letter, CV’s together with a scanned copy of certificates are to be send to [email protected] with subject “Technical Support Engineer” no later than the 15th January 2019.
All Scanned credentials should be on a pdf format. NO APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE HAND DELIVERED AT OUR OFFICES AS THEY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.