African Clean Energy (ACE) is an international social enterprise best known for distributing its proprietary product, the ACE One: a solar-biomass hybrid that significantly reduces the need for cooking fuel, burns without smoke, and offers electricity for mobile charging and lighting. ACE is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and has B2C operations active in Lesotho, Cambodia and Uganda with our flagship factory in Thetsane, Lesotho.
Position Title : Sales Manager
Salary Scale : M 96 000.00 – M120 000.00 plus commission
Duration : One year contract Renewable
Are you proactive, ambitious and looking for an opportunity to create real and lasting positive impact in Lesotho?
We’re looking for a tech savvy, enthusiastic Sales Manager to oversee all the sales activities of the company and ensuring the success and motivation of our national sales teams. You will be responsible for leading our sales department and providing guidance by evaluating and developing sales strategies, planning and coordinating sales efforts and communicating with all parties involved to lead to the best result. You will also work with our marketing department to build awareness and positioning for our company brand. Our customers are central to our mission, and you will make sure that the way we acquire and retain our customer is in line with our mission, as well as our commercial strategies. This position reports to the Director of Operations and Projects, and to Global Head Office Management.
● Working closely with all the departments heads from internal/ external marketing, production department, customer experience, call center to kiva administration
● Developing new strategies for new and already existing products
● Overseeing implementation of sales strategies including campaigns
● Working closely with the sales team to enable them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentation skills
● Initiate and implement effective sales and distribution policies, strategies and plans
● Effectively manage and expand retail base, ensuring optimal service offering
● Responsible for launch and roll-out of new business products
● Manage a team of sales and account managers (contact persons for credit)
● On periodic basis monitor retail clients sales and drive continuous sales growth
● Working with the Sales Coordinators to guide the day to day activities of sales teams
● Planning, directing and coordinating market plans.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
● Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, business admin or related field.
● Proven track record and success in senior management roles.
● High level of digital literacy.
Additional highly valued experience
● Experience in micro-finance or credit management.
● Experience in Digital Technology sales or management.
Key Competencies and Skills
● Experience in sales, distribution and pricing of layby, cash and credit products will be an advantage.
● Ability to work within a team with colleagues from a wide range of professional backgrounds and contribute to the development of team culture and the achievement of common objectives.
● Ability to take direct management responsibility for the full range of management duties including leading and motivating staff.
● Confident driven and dynamic leader.
● Honest, loyal and high level of business ethics is a MUST.
● Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication.
● Ability to quickly adapt to change.
● Ability to analyse customer satisfaction data, draw and implement service improvement plans.
● Ability to build and enhance relationships with new and existing clients to maximise sales and margin returns.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates must Email their applications together with detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to [email protected] on or before Friday 29 May 2020. (Applications must be strictly be in PDF format) Only Lesotho nationals are allowed to apply for this position. Disclaimer only people who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Please also fill in this form – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uq9S9PJUe3xrO3yUCxsBgqY_EeMkRwQEzP-hEr0SveA/edit