To ensure that sales are properly done and recorded according to Finance Policy & Procedures: also ensure that vegetable plots, crop fields, fruits, vegetables and animals at the Centre are well and productively maintained and when required train the caregivers and the patients on good farming methods.
- Responsible for farm sales and maintenance of sales records;
- Reconcile cash sales on daily basis.
- Ensure implementation of work plans in accordance to animal/ crop husbandry;
- Facilitate planting of vegetables, trees, shrubs, flowers and lawns;
- Maintain the garden tools and equipment in good condition;
- Advice Head: Farm & Grounds timely on ordering animal feed and animal health drugs;
- Maintain the green house and shade house;
- Train patients and caregivers in establishing their own vegetable gardens and small farm animals at their own homes;
9 Advise the Head: Farm & Grounds timely to order seeds, tools and equipment, medication and service time;
- Advise Head: Farm & Grounds timely about the vet service requirements.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
■ Good Farming knowledge;
- Basic bookkeeping skills;
- Supervisory skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Cambridge Overseas School Certificate (C.O.S.C.) plus a Diploma in Agriculture and a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a similar position particularly in the private or NGO sector.
Interested and suitable candidates are invited, to forward their applications and CVs to the Chairperson of the Board, Paballong Centre, Sehlabeng Ha Senekane through the office of Acting Manager Paballong or drop them at the reception at Lancers Inn in Maseru or email them to email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th September 2018.
Disclaimer: Only short-listed candidates will be short-listed.