Feasibility Study for the Construction of Strategic Reserve Facility and Regional Depots
Country : THE KINGDOM OF LESOTHO
Name of Project : FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF STRATEGIC FUEL RESERVE FACILITY AND REGIONAL DEPOTS
The Lesotho Energy Policy has identified the need for development of strategic petroleum fuels reserves and regional depots as means to ensure security of fuel supply in the country. The first phase is to carry out the feasibility study for the construction of strategic fuel reserve facility and regional depots. Therefore, the Ministry of Energy and Meteorology invites Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified consulting companies for preparation of the feasibility study.
It is required that an Expression of Interest should include inter alia:
Minimum of 10 years track record of successful feasibility studies of the similar nature.
It is advantageous that the feasibility studies have been completed in the African and or in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region.
General knowledge and additional attributes pertinent to similar work.
The deadline for submission of expression of interest is Thursday 14 February 2019, by 10:00hrs local time and they shall be placed in the tender box located next to the security personnel chamber at the Ministry of Energy and Meteorology Headquarters 2nd floor Africa House South Wing Corner Kingsway and High Court Road Maseru Lesotho, opening of bids will be on the same day at 10:15hrs local time.
Clarifications: All clarifications regarding the assignment may be sought from the office of Procurement Unit on the following numbers: 68521145, 22313586 and 22321034
During the opening session submissions will be expected to comply with the following:
- Sealed envelope, bearing no identification of the bidder, clearly marked Expression of Interest, ‘Feasibility Study for the Construction of Strategic Fuel Reserve Facility and Regional Depots’ Ministry of Energy and Meteorology Headquarters, Second Floor Africa House South Wing, Corner Kingsway and High Court Road, Maseru, Lesotho.
- Inside the envelope the following are expected:
– Name of the firm;
– Duly signed Covering Letter responding to the advert;
– One original and five copies of the expression of interest clearly marked original and copy;
– Valid certified copy of the legal registration;
– Valid Tax Clearance certificate certified at source.
– Valid VAT certificate for VAT collectors
The suitable consulting companies will be short-listed on the basis of their submissions, and requests for proposals (RFP’s) will only be issued to qualifying short-listed companies at a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Maloti (M2,000-00).
Only shortlisted consulting firms will be contacted within four weeks.
The Ministry of Energy and Meteorology reserves the right to accept or reject this tender at any stage without notice.
N.B E-mail, late registered mail and faxed applications will NOT be accepted.