Location: Rotating in PIH health centres
Duration of contract: 4/12
Provision and maintenance of high quality patient care through nursing services. Nurse midwives provide a wide range of routine primary health care services, prenatal and postpartum services, attending to expectant mothers for safe deliveries and staying healthy with their children.
– Diploma in Midwifery
– 2 or more years working experience in related field
– Experience in the management of TB & HIV
– Strong communication & writing skills
– Willingness to work in remote areas
– Demonstrated ability to interact professionally within culturally diverse settings.
Please email applications and detailed CVs to: [email protected]
Closing date 14 August 2020