Habitat for Humanity International seeks to appoint a Regional Operations Coordinator to be based in Pretoria. The ROC is responsible to provide support to the Operations department in the coordination of assigned regional level processes and activities. The position works closely with Regional Program Managers (RPMs) on assigned country specific assignments.
Job Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Travel: up to 25% across Africa and Middle East
· Coordinates the annual National Organization planning and budgeting process.
· Coordinates the quarterly National Organization reporting process.
· Ensures specified National Organization documents are collected, reviewed, stored and are updated periodically.
· Coordinates concept paper and proposal development as assigned.
· Coordinates and liaises with Grant Compliance and Donor Reporting about quarterly project reporting as assigned.
· Works closely with Regional Program Managers on monitoring the progress of assigned country projects.
· Acts on behalf of Operations Director, Associate Director Operations and Regional Program Managers to follow up with National Organizations on particular assignments.
· Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Bachelor’s degree in development studies, organization development, business management or related fields
· 3 years’ experience in a related field and at least 5 years working experience
· Strong service orientation and interpersonal skills
· Project management experience
· Process management understanding
· Strong planning and budgeting skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent computer skills – familiarity with Office 365, collaboration tools, content management, project management software
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Cultural awareness and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a team; including with geographically dispersed teams
· Flexibility and independence to work in a changing and unstructured environment
· Experience in proposal development and grant writing
· Experience in successfully developing and executing events
· Fluency in English
Submit your CV along with a letter of motivation to [email protected]
Kindly quote the title of the vacancy in the subject of the email.
Closing Date for Applications is 21 December 2018
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in the nonprofit organization market.