If you’re a rockstar Purchasing Assistant, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a startup environment and grow exponentially, read on.
About the Company:
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time purchasing assistant to join the journey!
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
- Assisting in the processing of purchase orders originated through purchase requisitions, blanket purchase orders and contracts.
- Insure that the Company has the most accurate expected date of receipt of material in the systems and processes, as well as working to improve dates provided for backordered material.
- Research shipping discrepancies for material transferred between key locations.
- Verify Stock Receipts.
- Ensuring that invoice and price discrepancies are resolved and the back order report is current.
- Process all assigned special purchase requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process all on-line requisitions for assigned vendors within the time range provided.
- Maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation and coordination with assigned departments regarding purchases.
- Report any supplier or customer performance issues in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- High School diploma is required. (Collegue education preferred)
- 2 to 3 years purchasing or order entry experience preferred.
- Experience dealing with Chinese factories, suppliers and vendors.
- Open to work in a hibrid Schedule (50% Business Working Hours Uruguay and 50% Business Working Hours China).
- Strong customer service, problem resolution skills
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Experience in the ecommerce industry.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full-time, Shifting schedules
- What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!