MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the development and implementation of a viable
Communications Strategy as well as Communications Policies and Procedures that
complement the overall Corporate Strategy.
- To plan, implement and monitor the Public Relations programmes and activities of the Road Fund, disseminate news and information on the Road Fund’s mission, vision, values and activities using a variety of media in order to promote the image of the Road Fund and public awareness, education goodwill, understanding and confidence in the Road Fund by the stakeholders and the public.
Qualifications, Working Experience, and Knowledge:
- Degree in Mass Communications/Journalism plus five (5) years of experience in Journalism and or Public Relations.
- BA in Public Relations plus five (5) years of experience
- Or any relevant degree in Communications or Public Relations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good negotiation skills
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Must be outgoing
- Presentable and pleasant personality
- Basic computer skills (Word processing, spreadsheets and internet)